Are you a senior Corporate Security Professional with a solid track record and in-depth experience within Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific?
Are you a senior Corporate Security Professional with a solid track record and in-depth experience within Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific? Do you offer a cool head, working hands and a warm heart? Welcome to Eastman Chemical…
Regional Security Manager EMEA & Asian Pacific
Fulltime | Capelle aan den IJssel
This is Eastman Chemical
Eastman is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in approximately 100 countries and had 2015 revenues of approximately $9.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 15,000 people around the world.
This is the Role
As Regional Security Manager - EMEA & Asia-Pacific you will play a pivotal role as a security expert with the organization in developing and executing key objectives and strategies to identify, measure and manage risks across the global enterprise. The Regional Security Manager will have direct responsibility for security policies and procedures throughout the region.
As Regional Security Manager you will safeguard personal protection for Senior Executives and conduct risk assessment for executive travel and activities domestically and abroad. You will provide ongoing support to the various site locations to assess, align and optimize the Global Site Security Program.
The Regional Security Manager will drive continuous improvement in security programs and training to balance risk, compliance and costs in alignment with Eastman Chemical’s business goals.
- Manage the implementation of the organization’s security strategy to ensure the continued growth, development and compliance of all Eastman entities;
- Periodically review the existing security policies and processes and make recommendations to improve the security framework;
- Design, document and implement standard security procedures, guidelines and checklists;
- Ensure that crisis response plans are in place and regularly tested and crises are handled fulfilling any applicable local regulatory requirements;
- Ensure compliance to all relevant security procedures and controls across all sites to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance;
- Perform security audits for all EMEA and AP Eastman locations, identify areas for improvement and ensure that appropriate corrective or preventive actions are taken including follow up reviews;
- Monitor and assess security threats and risks in the region;
- Conduct security advances for senior leadership team member visits to the EMEA and AP regions, create risk surveys, and provide security support for those visits;
- Manage relationships with service providers (e.g. emergency services, security groups, etc.) and report on emerging issues and risks;
- Provide a monthly and quarterly security report;
- Make recommendations on security and related support services available.
Reporting to the Manager, Global Security & Travel Services, you will be a key adviser on a broad scope of security matters and will participate in ancillary and cross-functional assignments as opportunities arise. This position will be located in The Netherlands (Capelle aan den IJssel).
This is who you are
You are a seasoned Corporate Security Manager with excellent communication and analytical skills. You offer strong situational leadership and sharp assessments to drive effective decision making. You connect, inspire and motivate.
This is what you bring
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- Total minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience with proven track record in Corporate Security Management;
- Proven experience in managing security in severe and high security threat environments;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational, documentation and technical writing skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills including effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Willingness to travel to various company locations, including to projects in countries with severe and high security threat environments;
- You preferable reside in The Netherlands.
This is what we offer
Our spirit of collaboration and innovation is what makes Eastman a great place to build a career. Here, you can find opportunities to grow professionally, competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment. People don’t just start careers here; they establish friendships and accomplish amazing things.
For further information about this position you can contact Steven Stephania via +31638924004 and/or apply via the application button.
Keywords: vacature Corporate Security, Law, Beveiliging Expert, Compliance, Technical Writer, Security, Legal, Technology, Zuid-Holland
Solliciteer op deze functie