To keep up with the geographical expansion of the responsibilities, the fast pace of ASML and the increasing security threats, we are searching for a new team member.
The Security expert will be based in Veldhoven with a focus on Access Control / Video Surveillance / Intrusion Detection on our Veldhoven HQ and European locations.
Your mission will be to provide a secure work environment enhancing the ASML organization to perform her tasks without any delay of operational activities. To achieve this you will
- Provide guidance for colleagues regarding projects and operations;
- Determine the most efficient use of existing systems and if necessary expand them;
- Improve the use and follow up of security maintenance reporting;
Make analyses and ensure a cost effective security approach
- Based on your experience and knowledge you will support projects, maintenance and operations on Organizational, Constructual, Electronic measures to protect ASML assets.
- The first point of contact for colleagues and suppliers for the assigned locations regarding physical security technique and IT related topics for security systems;
- Translate security requirements into organizational, constructional and electronic security measures;
- Write specifications / requirements based on ASML standards and best practice;
- Check on location the implemented measures Access Control / Video Surveillance / Intrusion Detection and perform assessments;
- Support the global security systems specialist in programming security systems and generating reports from its databases;
- Actively participate in giving guidance and training to end users of the security systems (e.g. security control room operators, reception desk employees);
- Organize and coordinate security maintenance and total lifecycle;
- Secure standardization and best practice;
Ensure that ASML complies with security policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Education -- Experience
- Mid / higher level technical security education with additional certifications e.g. RSE / CPP;
Minimum of 10 years experience in security projects / maintenance incl. complex IT topics for security systems;
- Functional and technical knowledge of Security Management Platforms, Access Control-, Video Management- and Intrusion Detection Systems; -Basic understanding of Information Technology; -Good oral and written communications skills (in English as well as Dutch);
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to establish excellent working relations with diversely educated individuals from various backgrounds;
Is a professional in handling company secret and privacy sensitive information.
Context of the position
The Physical Security competence team is a small team and part of the department Environmental Health Safety & Security (EHS&S). With a no-nonsense attitude we are covering the whole world with respect to the work-life balance. We are an informal team that supports personal growth, training on the job and regular education.
Interested in this position? Please apply via the 'Apply' button with cv and cover letter .
Solliciteer op deze functie